DUBAI, United Arab Emirates, Dec. 25, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The 3D glasses market is expected to reach $14.81 billion in 2023 and reach $22.23 billion in 2033. The demand for 3D glasses is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.16% during the forecast period.
The growing use of 3D glasses in the military, healthcare industry, education sector, and entertainment industry are the key aspects that are expected to positively influence the growth of the market. Healthcare is one of the largest users of 3D glasses due to its many applications, including robotic surgery, phobia treatment and surgical simulation. In addition, 3D glasses provide data from MRI scans that are significantly more accurate. As a result, the exponentially increasing use of 3D virtual reality glasses in the healthcare industry is projected to increase the sales of 3D glasses throughout the forecast period.
Request a PDF sample: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-16002
Demand for 3D movie glasses is on the rise, leading to rapid growth in the industry. High-end custom 3D glasses are in high demand due to the success of 3D movies. Transformative trends in home theater technology are also impacting the 3D glasses market. Consumers are willing to pay more for 3D glasses to enhance their experience.
One trend that will significantly affect the 3D glasses market in the future is the increasing use of virtual reality (VR) technology. VR headsets are becoming increasingly popular, and many gamers and other tech savvy people agree that they represent the future of entertainment. As a result, people can appreciate a more immersive VR experience compared to conventional 2D TV and other media.
The ability to use 3D glasses to explore the geography and history of important places of different nations without having to visit them is encouraging the education sectors to adopt 3D glasses for better learning. The rise in smartphone usage is a key part of the market’s growth, as smartphones and the cheapest 3D glasses can be easily connected. In addition, the mobility of the user is ensured by the compatibility of the glasses with smartphones.
Key advantages of the 3D glasses market:
- The active switch category is expected to dominate as it is used for viewing on consumer 3D TVs and 3D projectors and generates a 3D effect for the image when used with 3D glasses.
- By application, the smartphone segment is projected to hold the highest share during the forecast period.
- In 2021, the 3D glasses market in the US exceeded 3.1 billion US dollars. The United States also has a strong culture of innovation and early adoption of new technologies, which has influenced the high demand for 3D glasses in the country.
- Germany is expected to expand the 3D glasses market in Europe at a CAGR of around 3.7% due to gaming enthusiasts and adoption of 3D TVs for gaming.
- The world’s second largest economy, China, is expected to grow at a CAGR of 3.6%.
- The presence of companies operating in South Korea is expected to accelerate the growth of the market in the region.
Get 30% off to to buy this message, Visit: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/16002
Latest developments in the industry:
- IQH3D announced in December 2021 that its glasses-free 3D products will debut at CES Las Vegas 2022 at booth no. 19274. IQH3D has developed a new generation of 3D devices by researching and developing glasses-free 3D products and the latest software applications to be demonstrated.
- Facebook Inc. and Ray-Ban debuted its first pair of smart glasses, dubbed “Ray-Ban Stories,” in September 2021.
- Anaglyph 3D glasses
- Polarized 3D glasses
- Active Shutter 3D glasses
- Wearable device
- Virtual reality headset
- The others
- North America
- in Europe
- in the Asia Pacific region
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
Customize Before You Buy Visit: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-16002
Table of Contents
1.1. Global market outlook
1.2. Demand-side trends
1.3. Supply-side trends
1.4. Technology roadmap analysis
1.5. Analysis and recommendations
2. Market overview
2.1. Market coverage / taxonomy
2.2. Market definition / scope / limitations
3. Background of the market
3.1. Market dynamics
3.2. Scenario forecast
3.3. Capability Map Analysis
3.4. Product life cycle analysis
3.5. Supply chain analysis
3.6. Investment Feasibility Matrix
3.7. Value chain analysis
3.8. PESTLE and Porter analysis
3.9. The regulatory landscape
3.10. Regional parent market outlook
3.11. Production and consumption statistics
3.12. Import and export statistics
4. Global Market Analysis 2018-2022 and Forecast, 2023-2033
4.1. Historical Market Size Value (Mn USD) and Volume (Units) Analysis, 2018-2022
4.2. Current and Future Market Size Value (USD Mn) and Volume (Units) Forecast, 2023-2033
Access the full report: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/3d-glasses-market
Explore extensive FMI coverage Technology Market Insights Landscape:
Online Color Editor App Market Share: The online color editor app market is estimated to be valued at US$ 179.4 million in 2023 and is likely to exceed US$ 579.6 million by 2033. The adoption of online color editor apps is likely to grow at a CAGR of 12.4% during the forecast period.
Editor Apps Market Size: The editor apps market size is estimated to be USD 4,140.4 million in 2023 and is likely to exceed USD 10,154.2 million by 2033. The demand for editor apps is likely to grow at a CAGR of 9.4%. forecast period.
Stalkerware Market Growth: The stalkerware market is estimated to record a CAGR of 6.2% from 2023 to 2033. The market is estimated at USD 128.8 million in 2023 and is likely to reach USD 279.2 million by 2033.
Digital Illustration Apps Market Analysis: The global digital illustration apps market value in 2022 was estimated at USD 157.1 million. The market is expected to grow from US$ 181.1 million in 2023 to US$ 816.2 million by 2033, registering a CAGR of 14.4%. during the forecast period.
Radio Frequency Identification Market Outlook: The Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) market size will reach $25.9 billion by 2023. With a favorable demand outlook, sales are projected to grow at an impressive 16.8% CAGR to reach $122.6 billion by 2033.
About Future Market Insights, Inc.
Future Market Insights, Inc. is an ESOMAR certified business consulting and market research firm, a member of the Greater New York Chamber of Commerce, and is headquartered in Delaware, USA. We have received the Clutch Leaders Award 2022 thanks to our high customer score (4.9/5) and we have partnered with global companies on their business transformation journey and helping them realize their business ambitions. 80% of the largest Forbes 1000 companies are our clients. We serve global clients in all leading and niche market segments in all major industries.
Future Market Insights, Inc.
1602-6 Jumeirah Bay X2 Tower,
Plot No.: JLT-PH2-X2A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs | YouTube
For sales inquiries: [email protected]